This licensing agreement is entered into this date by and between Vendors For Veterans, a non-profit
charity organization, and the Vendor.
In consideration of the mutual promises set forth herein the Vendor agrees and promises.
- To only represent the true status and nature of the relationship with Vendors For Veterans, to
wit: Vendor is the actual owner and operator of the vending unit; that Vendor has a license to
display the label of Vendors For Veterans for which the Vendor pays a fixed amount every
month, regardless of sales.
- To pay, regardless of proceeds from the vending unit, an agreed fixed monthly payment per
label to Vendors For Veterans.
- To display only labels provided to the Vendor by Vendors For Veterans.
- To hold Vendors For Veterans harmless from any and all claims and liabilities arising from
unauthorized use of its name or materials. To indemnify and hold Vendors For Veterans
harmless from any and all claims and liability which may arise out of any activities of the Vendor
in furtherance of this licensing agreement, from any acts or omissions of its agents or
employees, or from the operation of its vending equipment. The Vendor also indemnifies
Vendors For Veterans against any claim or liability arising from the products or services it sells.
- The Vendor shall be responsible for placement, maintenance and operation of his equipment
and in all cases shall give those with whom vending units have been placed a method whereby
he can be reached between regular service calls. All equipment shall be kept in good working
- To conduct all its business affairs in a moral, ethical and responsible manner and to comply with
all applicable local, state and federal laws including obtaining appropriate business licenses,
permits and insurance.
- This licensing agreement shall be continuous unless one party gives written notice to the other
of its intention to terminate the agreement. Either party may terminate the agreement by giving
written notice. UPON TERMINATION OF THIS LICENSING AGREEMENT VENDOR AGREES TO
REMOVE AND RETURN ALL LABELS (regardless of condition) AND OTHER MATERIALS BEARING
THE VENDORS FOR VETERANS NAME OR LOGO. Any termination shall be effective 90 days after
the date it was mailed. The party breaching this licensing agreement shall have 30 days from the
date of the notice of termination to rectify any breach.
- This licensing agreement is not transferrable and the sale of equipment to others does not
relieve Vendor from responsibilities of the agreement. Vendor must return all labels, regardless
of condition, to properly terminate this licensing agreement. Purchaser of equipment will be
required to enter into a new separate licensing agreement with Vendors For Veterans and obtain
their own labels.
- Vendor shall make monthly royalty payments as agreed upon unless paying annually. Payments
will be charged to the same debit or credit card used for your initial registration and will
continue until you cancel by returning your labels.
- This licensing agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and shall not be
amended except by a memorandum in writing signed by both parties. The parties signing this
licensing agreement on behalf of their respective parties have made truthful representation that
they have the authority to make binding agreements on behalf of their respective entities.
- The parties agree that in the event a dispute should arise by and between the parties concerning
these terms and conditions, the dispute shall be submitted to binding arbitration in accordance
with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall take place in Las
Vegas, Nevada. The decision of the arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association
shall be binding upon each of the parties hereto. The arbitrator shall have the discretion to
award costs and attorney’s fees. The decision of the arbitrator shall be binding and non-
- The undersigned Vendor does hereby acknowledge and agree that no representations of any
kind whatsoever have been made to him by Vendors For Veterans or any of its authorized
representatives. I understand the placement of the vending units is completely up to my own
initiative and the success of my participation in this program is solely dependent upon my ability
to have the vending units placed in appropriate public locations. Vendors For Veterans does not
make any representations relative to the ease of placement or financial success as a result of
participation in this program.
- Vendor understands and agrees that the labels may only be utilized in connection with approved
vending device and for no other purpose. Vendor agrees that there will be no type of contest or
gambling associated with Vendors For Veterans labeled vending units.
- VENDING UNIT LABELS MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED. Any reproduction or redistribution of Vendors
For Veterans labels is prohibited by law. Unauthorized use may lead to legal action.
I have read this Vending Licensing Agreement. I fully understand the contents, meaning and
commitment that I am making to Vendors For Veterans.